Daily Manna • Deeper Christian Life Ministry
DCLM Daily Manna 3 September 2022: Priesthood Of Peace
DCLM Daily Manna 3 September 2022
KEY VERSE: Deuteronomy 17:9 – “And thou shalt come unto the ministers the Levites, and unto the adjudicator that will be back then, and enquire; and they will shew you the sentence of judgment.”.
TEXT: Deuteronomy 17:8-13 (KJV)
- Furthermore, God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and abide there; and make there a special raised area unto God, that seemed unto you when thou fleddest from the essence of Esau thy sibling.
- Then, at that point, Jacob said unto his family, and to all that were with him, Put away the bizarre divine beings that are among you, and be spotless, and change your pieces of clothing;
- What’s more, let us emerge, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there a special stepped area unto God, who responded to me in the day of my misery, and was with me in the way which I went.
- Furthermore, they gave unto Jacob every one of the odd divine beings which were in their grasp, and every one of their studs which were in their ears; and Jacob concealed them under the oak which was by Shechem.
- Also, they ventured; and the fear of God was upon the urban areas that were circuitous them, and they didn’t seek after the children of Jacob.
- In the event that there emerge a matter excessively hard for you in judgment, between endlessly blood, among request and supplication, and between endlessly stroke, being matters of contention inside thy entryways; then, at that point, shalt thou emerge, and get you up into the spot which the LORD thy God will pick;
- Furthermore, thou shalt come unto the ministers the Levites, and unto the appointed authority that will be back then, and enquire; and they will shew you the sentence of judgment;
- Also, thou shalt do as indicated by the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD will pick will shew you; and thou shalt see to do as per all that they illuminate you;
- As indicated by the sentence of the law which they will educate you, and as per the judgment which they will tell you, thou shalt do; thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they will shew you, to the right hand, nor to the left.
- Also, the man that will do arrogantly, and won’t notice unto the cleric that standeth to serve there before the LORD thy God, or unto the adjudicator, even that man will bite the dust; and thou shalt set aside the evil from Israel.
- And every one individuals will hear, and dread, and do no more pompously.